- Scheduling Conferences with Smart Scheduler
- Receiving Your Conference ID
- Editing a Scheduled Conference
TMS Smart Scheduler
Making a Call
Use the following formats to make calls
From Registered Endpoint
From Non-Registered Endpoint
Dial: 783XXXX@video.ufl.edu or 783XXXX@18.104.22.168
Dial: 352-273-4999. When prompted; enter Conference ID followed by #.
Dial three digit extension within UF.
From Jabber Video
- In “Type name, number or address” field, enter the number you wish to dial and press enter.
- Conference ID:783XXXX or 783XXXX@video.ufl.edu
- IP Address:128.227.XXX.XXX
- UF VoIP Phone Extension:3-XXXX
- SIP URI: email@example.com or name@OtherDomain
From Skype for Business
- In the “Find Someone” field, enter the number you wish to dial;
- Conference ID: 783XXXX@video.ufl.edu
- IP address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UF VoIP Phone Extension: email@example.com
- SIP Client (like Jabber): firstname.lastname@example.org
UF Test Bridge
Feel free to test your softclient (Jabber, Acano, S4B) or endpoint by dialing our 24/7 bridge: 7838888. We encourage you to invite your meeting participants and colleagues to join in during your test.
Please limit your active in-call test time to 30 minutes or less.
For additional support contact the UF Computing Help Desk 24/7 at (352) 392-HELP or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Research & Education Center's (REC) and County Extension Office's (CEO), please contact your local IT representative for in-house support.