- How can I schedule video conferences?
By visiting the Smart Scheduler and logging in with your gatorlink credentials, you can create new conferences or edit existing ones. You will then be sent a confirmation email with the connection details.
- How do I connect to a scheduled video conference?
Below are several formats that will allow you to dial into a scheduled video conference once you have received a conference ID:
From Registered Endpoint
From Non-Registered Endpoint
Dial: 781XXXX@video.ufl.edu or 781XXXX@126.96.36.199
Dial: 352-294-7878. When prompted; enter Conference ID followed by #.
Dial three digit extension within UF.
From Jabber Video
- In “Type name, number or address” field, enter the number you wish to dial and press enter.
- Conference ID:781XXXX or 781XXXX@video.ufl.edu
- IP Address:128.227.XXX.XXX
- SIP URI: firstname.lastname@example.org or name@OtherDomain
- How can I test connecting to a video conference?
Feel free to test your softclient (Jabber, CMA, S4B) or endpoint by dialing our 24/7 bridge: 7838888. We encourage you to invite your meeting participants and colleagues to join in during your test.
Please limit your active in-call test time to 30 minutes or less.