- Which Classrooms Have Mediasite Recorders Installed In Them?
These are the rooms that currently feature an automated Mediasite recorder and are equipped for Automated Class Recording:
- Bartram 211
- Carlton 100
- CLB 130
- CSE A101
- Fine Arts Building 105
- Flint 0050
- Florida Gym 210
- Florida Gym 245
- Florida Gym 265
- J. Hernandez Hall 221
- Leigh 207
- McCarty A G186
- McCarty C100
- New Physics Bldg 1001
- New Physics Bldg 1002
- Newins-Ziegler 222
- Norman 137
- Pugh 170
- Turlington L007
- Turlington L011
- Weimer 1064
- My video playback stops and starts constantly making it difficult to view and understand.
Contact us to see if we can resolve the buffering issue by adjusting the video settings.
Playback Buffering Watching
- How do I get my course videos captioned?
Please visit our captioning page for more information.
- The equipment in the classroom isn’t functioning properly.
Please contact Classroom Support for hardware assistance, or call (352)392-6683
- Requirements for viewing a Mediasite presentation
Tags: Mediasite, System Requirements, Mobile Devices
- Mediasite Viewing Requirements: https://support.sonicfoundry.com/Knowledge/Article/000003279
- Check Your System: https://support.sonicfoundry.com/Training/ViewingRequirements
- Troubleshooting Chrome playback issues
Red and/or green flickering of the video window can be caused by hardware acceleration, the video card, and the driver. The solution is to disable the hardware acceleration in Chrome. Click here for directions to disable hardware acceleration in Chrome: http://www.solveyourtech.com/turn-hardware-acceleration-google-chrome/
Mediasite, System Requirements, Google Chrome
- Some Mediasite content embedded in Canvas pages may result in an error screen telling students they may have hit the back button.
If Mediasite content is embedded into a Canvas page using the Canvas Embed tool, the HTML that is generated utilizes a method for displaying content that is no longer supported by major web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc.) If your content was embedded using the Mediasite LTI or if you simply use sharable Mediasite links, your course should not be affected by this error.
How do I fix this error?
Mediasite, System Requirements, Firefox, Canvas
- You can re-embed the content using the Mediasite LTI. Instructions on how to do so have been attached to this email.
- You can sign-in to Mediasite and copy the shareable link for the video in question and post it into your Canvas page.
- Streaming & Recording
- Request Service