- Activating the Mediasite 7 Module in Canvas (Video) (PDF)
- Accessing MyMediasite in Canvas (Video) (PDF)
- Introduction to MyMediasite Video
- Desktop Recorder Walkthrough Video
- Uploading Videos in MyMediasite (Video) (PDF)
- Editing Videos in MyMediasite Video
- Replacing Media Video
- Creating Channels in MyMediasite (Video) (PDF)
- Adding Videos to Channels in MyMediasite (PDF)
- Downloading Your Presentations in MyMediasite (Video) (PDF)
- Enabling Vodcasts on Your Mediasite Presentation (Video) (PDF)
- Using Analytics in MyMediasite (Video) (PDF)
- Adjusting Video Permissions In MyMediasite Video
Troubleshooting Windows playback issues
Requirements for viewing a Mediasite presentation
Verify Windows Media Player and Internet Explorer settings are correct
If you are having trouble viewing a presentation on a Windows computer:
- Verify the Windows Media Player settings are correct..
- Verify the Internet Explorer settings are correct..
Additional troubleshooting tips
If you are still having problems viewing your presentations, check out the following knowledge base articles:
Troubleshooting Mac playback issues
If you are having trouble viewing a presentation on a Mac OS X, check out the following knowledge base articles:
- Requirements for viewing a Mediasite presentation on the Mac
- Browser settings that affect the ability to view presentations
Troubleshooting Chrome playback issues
Here are some known issues when viewing presentations using the Chrome web browser. These issues and their resolutions are addressed below:
- Red and/or green flickering of the video window can be caused by hardware acceleration, the video card, and the driver. The solution is to disable the hardware acceleration in Chrome. Click here for directions to disable hardware acceleration in Chrome.
Troubleshooting Firefox playback issues
You can use Firefox to view presentations on Windows, Mac OS, and Linux computers. Please note that to playback a Mediasite presentation in Firefox, you must install Silverlight. You will be prompted to install Silverlight if it is not installed already. There are a few known issues when viewing presentations using the Firefox web browser. These issues and their resolutions are addressed below:
Need more help?
If you continue to have problems with playback after going through the suggestions above, please contact the Help Desk at (352) 392-HELP (4357)